The ability to access, read and interact with data remotely really is the name of the game when it comes to modern day living. Whether it’s your cell phone, your newly acquired smart speaker or even a new tablet you’ve gotten, getting information now, when you need it, is the way it’s all going.
Tablet technology has exploded in just the last several years and literally puts the power of the internet in your hand – in a larger format – right now. In many cases, that’s allowed tablets to replace both laptop and desktop application for many people.
When you consider acquiring one of EPC, Inc’s “New-In-Box iPad Mini 2s”, something to consider is that in addition to getting a great item at an outstanding price, you’ll also now have access to mobile information access, regardless of your available Wi-Fi connections. Let me explain.
In addition to having access to all of the standard features of an iPad, in a smaller presentation, you’ll also have cellular access ability. This can help you access even more information in a number of ways.
- 4G Connectivity: This allows you to connect to the Internet via your cell phone provider even when you’re away from work or home when you don’t have access to a Wi-Fi network. This is a great solution for those who travel a lot. The additional access typically will add a small cost to your monthly phone plan that ranges currently from $5-15 extra per month.
- GPS: While cell phone technology and the enhancements to GoogleMaps & other available map applications via cell phone have been enhanced, having a larger screen and 4G connectivity will not only make it easier to see your location and where you need to go, but also delivers more accuracy.
What you may have also noticed is the added price for the 4G-possible iPad. Several things to consider when deliberating additional cost include:
- Are you on the road and away from a Wi-Fi Network often? If so, the 4G connectivity is instantly valuable.
- Only have it mostly at home? Having 4G potential allows you to (depending on your provider) to use it not only at home via Wi-Fi, but also to ask your provide to “turn-on” the 4G access so now you have complete mobile access to information, and then turn if off (along with the additional cost) when you aren’t using it.
- How are your eyes? The fact is that, for most, your eyesight will worsen over time and looking at data, maps, movies and more is just simply easier on the larger tablet screen.
No matter how, or when you want to access information, our new-in-box iPad Mini 2s are another excellent technology deal that we’re happy to share with you and your business and/or family.
Use the form below to tell us more about your needs and we’ll have a sales representative contact you immediately!